1. No Pets: As of August 17, 2012, the Rockford City Market will no longer permit shoppers to bring their dogs or other pets. Due to our growing attendance lvels, we ask that you leave your pets at home for safety and sanitary reasons. Service animals will be allowed.
2. No Solicitation: No soliciting or circulating of petitions by political, religious, commercial or other groups or individuals is permitted on the Market grounds on Fridays from 12:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
3. No Smoking: There is no smoking allowed within the Market area.
4. No Bikes: For safety reasons, bikes may not be ridden in the Market. They may be parked on the perimiter or walked through the Market. There is a bike rack on the north side of the Waterside Building at 124 N. Water Street.
5. No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service: Appropriate attire is required for admittance to the Market. Please wear shirts, pants, and shoes.
6. No Firearms: For the safety of our patrons, absolutely no firearms are allowed on the Market grounds on Fridays from 12:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.