Anyone wishing to become a vendor must submit a completed application via Managemymarket.com and be selected through a committee approval process.
PLEASE NOTE: Vendor booths are reserved for vendors with locally grown or produced products and are not available for services, political organizations or campaigns, franchises, third party/direct sales or hostess companies, or not-for-profit organizations. The only exception to this is not-for-profit organizations who grow produce may be admitted with committee approval.
**The prepared food category for the 2018 season is now full**
To complete an application:
- Create a Profile on Managemymarket.com (free website, can be used to register for other markets throughout the U.S.)
- Fill out the application for the Rockford City Market in Rockford, IL and submit
- Upload photos of your product to Managemymarket.com or email them to email@example.com
- Upload photos of your product and booth set-up to Managemymarket.com or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure a wide variety of goods to the market, the number of vendors in each product category will be limited. Vendors returning from 2017 must fill out a new application and include photos of any new products that were not sold at the Rockford City Market in 2017.
Important application deadlines
- For vendors who want to be eligible for early bird pricing, completed application must be submitted by March 1st. Vendors will be notified by March 16 of their status and will have until April 18 to pay to get the discount.
- The deadline to get in an application to guarantee start on opening day (May 18) is April 6. Applicants will be notified of their status by April 16 and fees will be due by May 4.
- Applications for the second session, starting July 27, are due by June 8. Vendors will be notified of their status by June 22 and fees will be due July 7.
- The committee meets throughout the season to go over any new applications but does not meet on a regular basis. If a vendor applies in the middle of a session they may not get a status right away or may be wait listed if the market is currently full.